Modern Parenting ❤❤❤



What does "Modern Parenting" mean for you? -Marga Tupaz




Modern parenting for me is engaging with my kids activities from their studies up to their interests.  I need to join them for what they play online and what they always watch. I need  to check their gadgets from time to time to see what they are up to and need to monitors all their logs for also their safety. Nowadays parenting is just a google away.. If I need to know something everything is online now, cooking whats best for kids, pediatricians, and  online activities. Modern parenting is keeping my family to be creative yet learning while at home with the new normal. I learned a lot with the mom and dad guests. I followed Modern Parenting on facebook and IG coz it would be so much easy for me if Im im updated with these kind of talks.

**please click this link and please like and follow their page: Modern Parenting PH

**please join their facebook group at Modern Parenting PH official Facebook Group

**please follow them on their instagram account : @ModernParentingPH


Thank You So Much!!









Comments