Gardenia Plant Tour / Gardenia Kiddie Workshop




Thank you so much Gardenia Plant Tour for giving us a chance for this Gardenia Online Kiddie Workshop! My son told me what he loves most on the workshop is when he is participating! he really loves being called to give answers to some of the questions. As a mom, I am so happy that I can see that he has his full attention while doing the activities! he always have comments while watching because of the amusement on the plant tour! Now that we know Gardee so much, he is giggling while doing the recipe! Thank you so much because we've learned a lot about healthy eating habits! We both love the Bread Recipe Making! here's my son enjoying his very own Gardenia recipe! ❤ I encourage you mommies,  you may want to register your kids on their virtual workshop! It is fun! 

Gardenia Kiddie Workshop goes Online. 
 Do you have Kids ages 5-10 yrs old? Register them now by simply clicking the link below! :) 

 #OhILoveGardenia #GardeniaOLkiddieWorkshop #LearningAtHomeWithGardenia








Comments