What's this for? I have no idea on blogging.  How to blog? What is blog? What to write? Until I'm already doing this. I mean, this is it. This is blog! I'm blogging! I'm writing a blog! Hahaha what is this all about? Nothing. I don't know. I just really want to type words. Any words and sentences that entered my mind. Pause for a while... Think. Then, type again. This is nonsense. I know. Again, I just wanna type. Maybe a story? A letter for someone? I don't know.  I just want to write/type until I'm done! This is my first "blog" here in blogspot.  I just want to have lots of accounts When I'm bored I'm searching my full name in google and look for the suggested searches that google searched. All about Signey or my username apinkchuck. I told ya reader that this is nonsense. any comment about my blog? Pls do comment! I wanna hear something from other people. I want to have new followers, friends and other bloggers!   I write blogs when I'm bored. I don't wanna write reviews about a certain product for now.. I just want to write this "nonsense" blog of mine.  If you'll ask me what am I doing aside from writing this.. I'm also reading posts from my Facebook account.reading recent posts on my newsfeed. I don't wanna stop typing.  I just this to be long. nonsense tho.

Comments