SmartMamaMnL_

I considered myself as a smart mama by teaching my child to learn and prepare him for homeschooling like one step at a time. Not all kids are fast learners. He cannot easily memorize alphabet, numbers and body parts cause I think that playing is his priority. But then, I observe him first and focus on what he likes and what he doesn't. I think that I am a Smart Mama coz I've learned that it is easy for him to learn and memorize things while he is playing. What I did is a roleplay as I am the student and he's the teacher I allow him to correct me when I pretend wrong answers for some letters and numbers, and for him correcting me was fun and that is his way of memorizing. I believe that every Mama has a lot of different ways to teach their children and that's what makes me a Smart Mama.


💖 SmartMama MNL smartmama_mnl #SmartMama #SmartMamaMnl #iamasmartmama

Comments