ShareTheLove Share_The_Love











I felt the feeling that life lets me down when a particular problem keeps me awake at night. A problem that seems no solution or even if there would be a probable solution, still, it would be hard for me to resolve it. Life let me down because of our situation and problems financially. I thought that I am not giving any help to my husband since he is the head provider and he is the only one who's earning for our family. Our family might be small for others coz we only have 2 sons and they are still young but we need to provide them their needs and pay for their school expenses. Pandemic happens..My husband lost his Job. I did everything to comfort him and not to blame himself. I have worries myself but I never let to show him. Instead, I told him that everything will pass..everything happens for a reason and we will work this out. I gave all my problems and worries to God. He never fail to provide us everything with the people around us. blessings over flowed..We never run out of food. Our kids had plenty of stocks to eat. Our monthly bills payment are lessen by the help of our relatives. It feels so good to be blessed by God with the help of others. God sent to us those people because he hears our prayers. I feel that God is always near us, his presence felt by my whole family. I achieved all of these and what we have right now because I gave my everything to God. I deeply make a closer look to god. all my fears and worries was changed until it is gone. I put my trust to god and I do believe in him. I trust God and I did not doubt him and I always hold on to all of his promises. This week I will encourage my friends especially my siblings to also hold on to God's promises. They may encounter what I have encounter, It might not be the same but it would be a perfect example. If they seem life has turning them down, they will all know what they need to do.I will encourage them that If they feel that they are almost forgetting God's presence, turn theirselves back to God for fulfillment. #ShareTheLoveWeek9 MX3 Natural Supplements #ShareTheLove 

Comments