HOT & SPICY TUNA-MAYO SANDWICH SPREAD





HOT & SPICY TUNA-MAYO SANDWICH SPREAD 

 INGREDIENTS: 


 1 can of Century Tuna Hot & Spicy (420 grams) 

7 tbs. Mayonnaise

 5 pcs. Medium onions

 1 tsp. White powdered pepper 

½ tsp. Iodized salt 

White Bread (600 grams) 


 Direction:


 • Refrigerate the onions first.

 • Combine the tuna flakes and mayonnaise. You need to mix it well so that the tuna flakes will be divided into small pieces.

 • While waiting for the onions to cool for a while, add the 1 tsp. of white powdered pepper and ½ tsp. of salt in the mixture of tuna and mayo then mix it properly then set aside. 

• Get the onions from the refrigerator. Place the onions on the chopping board and chop into small pieces. 

• Put the chopped onions into the bowl of mixture. 

• Mix it well and refrigerate for an hour. 

• Prepare the white bread for the hot and spicy tuna-mayo sandwich spread.

 • Serve and enjoy!       








The reason why I put the onions in the fridge for a while is for it to cool down a bit. Because I have learn it from one of a TV show that it will lessen the irritation on our eyes if the onions are cold. I don't really know what exactly happening when you put it on the rerigerator but some of the articles I have read before that it shouldn't be place on the fridge for a long time because it will cause toxicity. I chopped a lot of onions here as you can see on the photo because I really loved onions!

For the tuna, you need to mash it up togeteher with the mayo so that it will be easily divided into bits. Also you should a closer look to find for a basil leaves in a can of tuna because sometimes some basil leaves are present especially when you open a can of tuna in flakes and vegetable oil flavor.

I chose to make a Hot and Spicy Tuna-Mayo rather than the common Tuna-Mayo spread. Sometimes we need to add up some spice to our food! For choosing the brand of the Mayonnaise, It is up to you to choose whatever the brand that you preffered the most. Also if you want to add up more Mayonnaisse for this spread, It is up to you.. I just estimated mine for 7 tablespoon because for me it is already blended perfectly for just 7 tablespoon of the Mayonnaise.

I hope that you'll get some Idea for the recipe that I've shared here! This Tuna is easy to prepare unlike the other Tuna Sandwiches. I can also recommend that you can also add up some veggies here like bits of celery or spring onions I guess.


Share your thoughts!

Thank you for viewing my recipe for my simple HOT AND SPICY TUNA-MAYO SANDWICH SPREAD!



   
























Comments